Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

My siblings!

Hello everyone.  Today I am going to give you a little bio on my siblings-  I have two siblings a brother and a sister here I will tell you a little more about them~

Me and my sister Ava.  Making commercials is hard work!
My younger sister Ava is 8 and very sweet!  (you can see her in my 'How to Make a Commercial' post's pictures) She loves to play sports especially soccer, and has two trophies!   Her favorite sayings are- 1.Bust my Butlers! and 2.Yowsers-dee-powsers!  Her favorite color is red. (I believe that that color was inspired by the childrens TV show Olivia.)  ;)  She loves to cartwheel and somersault!  Two of her favorite TV shows are Mythbusters and Headrush


My little brother Luke is 4 he will be 5 in April!  He loves to play games using his imagination! (with the help of his cars and/or his sister Ava!)  His favorite colors are black and orange.  Or at least he says so... You never can be sure with a four year old!  His favorite saying is - Mythbusters....  again I am not quite sure about how much he meant that! ;)  He loves to do what my brother and sister call lion running,  it is where they get down on there hands and feet and well... run.  Hence lion running.

Alright well that's about it.  If any one reaallllyyyyy  wants to see a pic of my little brother just comment about it and I will try and put one up!  If you want to know even more about me then my About Me page has to offer just go to my website!

1 comment:

D said...

Yes, I would like to see a picture of Luke!