Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nancy Drew!

About a week ago I started reading the Nancy Drew Mystery Series by Carolyn Keene.  I like them very much.  Though they truly are what my mom calls CANDY - Meaning this is not the book to go to if you want a book that had lots depth. Nancy Drew is basically just a fun read!  I also beat my record for -books per day- I read TWO in one day!! Minus about 10-15 pages that I had read the day before.  Well... Back to Nancy Drew, The mysteries very well written and are extremely fun to read! They always leave you in suspense! The actual thief may surprise you!

I would definitely recommend it to any one who wants a fun and interesting read!  (BTW I haven't seen the movie so what I am saying about the book may or may not go for the movie)




1 comment:

Ava D. said...

Hey Farrah,

Love your background! Keep up the good work!
I would like it if you would put videos on your blog more often, but I still love your blog!

Your sis,
Ava