Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hobbit in 5

Hey Everyone! Most of my friends know that I LOVE Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit (book and movie).  I also can not wait for 'The Hobbit' movie to come out in 2012, directed by Peter Jackson.  (he also directed the movie trilogy Lord of the Rings) There is a Youtube channel called  Hobbit in 5. They have a new episode each Friday.  Each new episode is jammed packed with professional and reliable information on the crew, set and much more for the movie Hobbit. Something that I am excited about is that many of the actors from LOTR will be returning for the 'Hobbit'.  Examples-Ian McKellen (Gandalf)- Elijah Wood (Frodo Baggins)   Here are the links to two sites that you may enjoy- Ian McKellen's www.mckellen.com        The Hobbit's site- www.thehobbitblog.com                                        

I hope that this is some good info for all you LOTR and Hobbit fans!


No comments: