Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My life is crazy!!!

Well... where to begin! As you probably have heard I have been home schooled all my life. Until now. Because of certain unpleasant family circumstances it didn't work out for me to be home schooled anymore. I now go to Liberty Christian Academy and I love it here! My first time at a school couldn't have gone any better and I already know almost every seventh grader!!! My teachers are amazing and as hard as Pre-Algebra is, thanks to Mrs. Pomajzl my teacher even that is bearable!  

In English I am working on my first paper. Guess what it is about... Why blogging is so AWESOME!! :):):) My dad said that after my paper is done I can post it on here! So in a week or two you guys will read my paper on why I enjoy blogging so much!

I am hoping that now things are slowing down I will be able to get back to blogging more regularly!

~FAD~

1 comment:

Helen said...

Wow! Going to school is much different than homeschooling! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun. :D Can't wait to see your paper!