Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Wicked

Wicked is another one of my (many) favorite musicals.  Wicked is a spin of off  "The Wizard of OZ" by: Frank Baum before Dorothy dropped in.  It tells the viewer of the lives of the two witches~ Glinda the Good and Elphaba the Wicked Witch of the West.  It is all about there friendship and what they go through before Dorothy comes.  There are some absolutely breathtaking, goose bump making songs in this show!  On the right side of my blog if you click on "A Sample of My Favorites"  I have three songs from Wicked they are~ "Popular" "Defying Gravity" and "What is This Feeling".  Enjoy the pics and songs!

A Wicked Poster





Elphaba



Glinda

1 comment:

Kate: allthatjazzbway.blogspot.com, itisteatime.blogspot.com said...

I absolutely love Wicked!!! I saw it a few years ago!