Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Catching Fire

I am in shock!!! Ok... Well I was yesterday afternoon when I finished the book! Now I am over the shock but am still processing what happened. I found that I was far more emotionally unprepared in this book. In the Hunger Games I felt prepared like Katniss and on top of things! But in the second book I was swept away (Like Katniss) and I kept having to stop and think!! I can't say to much because it would spoil the book for those who haven't read it, but it was a shocker!!!!!
(Also for people who are reading this post I actually posted it in early April but because of an update glitch it says that I posted it today. 8/12.)




2 comments:

Helen said...

Yes, Catching Fire is very exciting, and I love it!

Sierra Abrams said...

Isn't this book absolutely crazy?! It blew me away! I'm sure you'll be getting to Mockingjay really soon... It's so sad but soooo good and worth every page!! :D I hope you like it!! :D