Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Review-Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (Movie)

Ok how do I put this?... This movie stunk but Logan Lerman made it all perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So as I have said before I am a complete and I mean COMPLETE  sucker for Logan Lerman! I had heard lots of negative reviews on this movie and I am afraid that I have to agree with most of them. I mean they made Annabeth a brunette. Seriously?!?!?! Her blond hair was one of the things that she was known for!!! And they completely left out Luke and Annabeth's relationship. Hades was a Mick Jagger idiot and even Zeus and Poseidon were done all wrong!

But Logan was in the movie so really who cares??

Grover was pretty good!





Mick Jagger idiot. (Sorry Hades)



Acting wise she was OK...


I just had to add this pic! :)







Lightning Thief!

No comments: