Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hunger Games Movie

Ok so what should I say? I am speechless! That movie was Remarkable, Fantastic, Incredible, Astounding! I mean really! What can I say that does this move justice!?!?!? Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss), Josh Hutcherson (Peeta), and Liam Hemsworth (Gale), should all be awarded every single 'Best Actor of the Year Award' that was ever created!!!!!!!!!! (if that's even possible...) :-)

Gary Ross did an incredible job with this movie! As it was said in the Hunger Games Illustrated Movie Companion that they -Gary Ross and Suzanne Collins- wanted to be able to keep the intenseness and suspense and action of the book while keeping it appropriate for there target audience--Teenagers. They did that perfectly! The movie did encompass the intense action the sadness and the cruelty of their world while making it just right!

If you have not seen the Hunger Games yet you are missing out on one of the most incredible movies ever made!!!!!!!!

This movie has changed my life! And I know you are probably thinking "ya ya ok whatever" but I am serious! The movie and the book are AWESOME!!!!!

No comments: