Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lots of updates!

Hello Everyone! My have I had a busy last four weeks! This was my second year of Encore at the Academy of Fine Arts! This year we performed Music Man Jr. The Music Man was the first show that I was ever in and I have also performed multiple songs from it in the Americana Shows over the last couple of years so I know this show like the back of my hand! I had a blast! Sunday was our final performance and it went great!

I'm not sure how many people heard about this but where I live in VA and many of the surrounding counties lost power for anywhere from 3 to 8 days! My house lost power for around 5 days and it was also during a heat wave!!! But we have recouped from that, and now that camp is over things are beginning to return to normal!!!

I have some great news!!! Helen @ The Life of a Musician and Dancer has awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award!! Thank you sooo much Helen for my first award!!!



Here are 7 random things about myself~
1.I am 12 but most people think that I am 14 or 15.
2.I love Logan Lerman and Josh Hutcherson, :)
3.I have been an official nerd since I was six because that is when I started reading Lord of the Rings!
4.My favorite soundtrack song is Concerning Hobbits on the Fellowship of the Rings soundtrack!
5.I hate shopping for clothes but I absolutely love having new stylish outfits!
6.Star Trek:Next Generation and Mythbusters are two of my favorite tv shows.
7.I own the record for Fiddler on the Roof!


I would like to award~~
Jam
Kate
HannahBannana
 
Thank you Helen and all of my followers!



No comments: