Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Sherlock Holmes:A Game of Shadows

Sherlock Holmes:A Game of Shadows

Awesome much?!?!?! Sooo I thought that nothing could top the first Sherlock Holmes movie but I was mistaken. This movie was soooo AMAZING!!! I mean the train scene??? How can you not love it!!! It was stuffed with wit, comedy and action!!! I mean Robert Downy Jr. is Fantastic!! And Jude Law, (Dr. Watson) Noomi Rapace, (Madame Simza) and Stephen Fry (Mycroft Holmes) all AMAZING!!!!! Not to mention Rachel McAdams (Irene Alder) and Kelly Reilly (Mary Watson)!!! The entire cast was just Jaw-Dropping Amazing! Now you are probably asking yourself where does Professor James Moriarty come in... Well... hmm... As amazing a bad guy as Holmes is a good guy?!? Would that encompass for you how incredibly brilliant and evil Moriarty is? I hope so! :)  Oh My Goodness everyone!!! Go see this movie please!!!! :):):)

My favorite character second only to Holmes and Watson!


Love this picture!!!!


Mr. Amazing, Insane, Genius!!!!!



The Amazing Madame Simza!


She is sooo Awesome! (love her outfit in this pic!)  




Most AMAZING dynamic duo EVER!

No comments: