Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mission Imposible: Ghost Protocol

A couple of days ago I watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. I really liked it! This is the first MI (mission impossible) movie I have seen. ( But I have watched Tom Cruise before.) This movie was hilarious!!!!!! I mean Simon Pegg is soo funny! The whole concept was pretty neat and the action shots were great! As my friend Jam said in her review of MI:GP Tom Cruise can run. Fast. I loved all the chase scenes, like when Ethan is chasing the man with the files (sorry I forgot his name! :O) right when the sand storm comes. I mean that was great! But they also did the non-chase scenes well such as when they get the files from the assassin. (I won't say to much on that scene because you have to watch it for your self!) Everyone did a really good job and I really enjoyed watching my first Mission Impossible movie!

As a side note-There is one part where Agent Carter has to seduce a bad guy to get some codes but nothing happens and Ethan kisses Carter but besides that this movie was clean. As for bloodiness there were a few bashed up faces and such but nothing too gruesome or disturbing!


Simon Pegg as Bengi Dunn




 Jeremy Renner as William Brendt





Léa Seydoux as Sabine Moreau






Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt







Paula Patton as Agent Carter

  


No comments: