Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

More Books!

Sooo I had said there would be no more posts till after exams but I got a BUNCH of books at the library yesterday and I wanted to share them with you so you could know what books I will be reviewing soon!

Book Number 1-The Name of this Book is Secret By:Pseudonymous Bosch
I have been wanting to read this series for a while now and I am so excited to finally start it! It seems really cute so far!!!

The Name of this Book is Secret!


Book Number 2-The Lightning Thief By:Rick Riordan
 I have wanted to read this series for longer then I have 'The Name of this Book is Secret! This book was always in the back of my head but after I read 'The Red Pyramid' and 'The Throne of Fire' (also by Riordan) I knew that I had to read Riordan's other works! So excited!!!

The Lightning Thief! (Yay!)


Book Number 3-The True confessions of Charlotte Doyle Be:Avi
So I am going on a Avi streak and this book was recommended to me by Sierra Abrams (from Yearning to Read) in the comments on my post Book's I am going to read in the near future!
I can't wait to start this one!

The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle


Book Number 4-Midnight Magic By:Avi
This was also recommended to me by Sierra! Thanks Sierra for all you wonderful suggestions!

Midnight Magic! (I'm excited for this one!)


Book Number 5-Blue Heron By:Avi
I am not sure what this one is about but I randomly grabbed almost everything my library had by Avi so I am hoping its good! :)

Blue Heron


Book Number 6-Smugglers Island By:Avi
This one looked not so very interesting but I am going to try it anyway!

Smugglers Island!


Book Number 7-Beyond the Western Sea By:Avi
So this is one of the ones I randomly grabbed and am going to read just because its by Avi! :) I hope Avi lives up to my Expectations! (I'm afraid mine are rather high!)

Books I am going to read in the near future!
Beyond the Western Sea! (I think I'll like this one)














1 comment:

Sierra Abrams said...

Great post dear! :D I'm so excited for your reviews on all of these! And I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOUR REVIEW OF PERCY JACKSON!!!! LOL I'm a bit of a fangirl when it comes to those books. You have GOT to read them ASAP. :D

Sierra @ Yearning to Read