Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Captain America: The First Avenger



Captain America was the perfect definition of what I think a Marvel movie should be-Packed with action, full of love, and no unrealistic victories. I was a little heart-broken at the ending but I am glad that they kept it from being a goody-goody ooh everyone lives and no-one dies ending. This movie was amazing! There was tons of action but nothing to gruesome or disgusting. I was excited when I heard that Hugo Weaving was the villain because though I have never seen him as the bad guy my dad said that he was a great villain in the Matrix movies and from his portrayal of Elrond in Lord of the Rings I could appreciate his acting skills. Chris Evans and Hayley Atwell were AMAZING!!!! I could go on and on about this movie but please just go see it!!!!!







No comments: