Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Three Musketeers

The Three Musketeers is one of the best movies this year!!! The action was brilliant and the Musketeers were... well... At the beginning of the movie they were not nearly as gentlemanly as I  had expected, but that did not take away from how Awesome they were! (By the end end of the movie they were far more gentlemanly anyway!) This movie was packed with action but it also had some sentimental moments! A couple of months ago Sierra @ Yearning to Read did a review on the TM and she loved it! But even if she had said nothing at all about what she thought of the movie there was one picture that she put up that stole my heart and is now one of my favorite pictures EVER!
Here it is! (and if this doesn't' steal your heart -boys not included- I am so sorry for you.... ;))

I am so jealous of you Constance!



Logan Lerman and Matthew MacFadyen along with the rest of the Musketeers were amazing! The reason MacFadyen stood out to me is that I loved his acting in the 2005 Pride and Prejudice as Darcy. He was the only person who I thought was any good in that movie. (sorry Knightly fans) And then Logan Lerman... What can I say? Who can watch this movie and not fall in love with him? Much to the shock of my little sister, Ava, he is right up there with Josh Hutcherson for me! :) (in acting and looks) :)


This movie was Awesome! A really fun movie and very clean, except, as Sierra put it- A few hilariously placed cuss words and chest-showing damsels in distress!

A must watch movie!!!!!

1 comment:

Jane Anise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.