Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

An Update...

So I wanted to update you all on my book list status.
I finished Murder at Midnight but want to finish Midnight Magic so that I can do those reviews right after each other. I read the first few pages of Smugglers Island By:Avi and put it down. It was just not interesting for me. If you have a ten year old sibling they might enjoy it but I just didn't even want to finish it because the reading was so easy and the story wasn't interesting. (that is just my personal opinion and you may disagree.) I am still planning on reading Blue Heron. I noticed that I had made a silly mistake for the book Lord Kirkle's Money is the sequel to another book. I am not going to read that series right now but I may come back to it later. I read The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle and so there will be a review on that soon!

Many more reviews to come!

P.S.If I ever sign my name as FAD I am doing it because those are my initials! :)

See ya,
FAD
(:-D)

No comments: