Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hugo

A few days ago... I saw Hugo.

Whenever I see a really good movie I start talking in a British accent. This was one of those movies.

It was... INCREDIBLE. AMAZING. AWESOME. HEARTWARMING. (And did I say... INCREDIBLE!!!!) I love Hugo!

It was so full of emotion and epicness and awesomness! I was literally on the edge of my seat for most of the movie! I was constantly gasping under my breath (we saw it in a movie theater in 3D!)- "Hugo look out!" "Oh no!" Watch out Hugo!" :)
The actors did an incredible job, and the plot was sooo interesting and quick moving that it always kept you on your toes!

Soo you know how your friends are always nagging at you saying-"You have to watch Hugo!" "You haven't seen Hugo yet?!?!?!" "Hugo is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!" You get my point. Well now I understand why they are saying that! So I must join in! "If you haven't seen Hugo yet... GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":):):):):) I would rate it 10/10!!!!!!



Now for TinTin. So last night we rented TinTin on DVD. I admit I was disappointed. I had had such high hopes for this movie and especially after Hugo it just wasn't that great.
If I had watched it thinking to myself "this is going to be an awful movie" then I would have been pleasantly surprised but as I said before my expectations were very high. I always felt a step ahead of TinTin, and many of the stunts they pulled of where not realistic, they all should've been dead by the end of the movie.

But enough of the bad stuff! Overall I liked the movie a lot! It was very lighthearted and funny! I would rate it 6/10.

3 comments:

Jane Anise said...

hey dear
well, as you saw my review for Hugo, and it is to DIE FOR. it is the best movie i have ever seen. have you read the book?? because if not, i HIGHLY recommend it. and i haven't seen Tintin, but i have heard a lot of mixed reviews. guess i'll just haveta see it myself :)
and i'm seeing THE HUNGER GAMES TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!! so excited!
can't wait to see you saturday!

Farrah D said...

No I haven't read the book but I flipped through it at Givens! Seems really neat! I just bought the first book in Hunger Games hope to finish it within a couple days! Is the movie about the first book or all three?

Farrah D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.