Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Books!

I am pretty sure that this is the first time that I have ever done this, though I have seen many other bloggers do it! I am going to put up a list of books that I am planning on reading very soon. Also if I am able to get my hands on them and read them I will do a review within 1 week of completing the book!

So here is the list!~
The Hunger Games,
The Humming Room,
The Drowned Vault (As soon as I get it off of Amazon...)
On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness

Its kind of funny because while I was thinking up this list I realized that because of all the school reading that I have been doing I haven't had much time for books that I just read for fun! Though I don't want to give you the impression that all my school reading is boring. In my literature class we will be reading  Fahrenheit 451, and The Fellowship of the Ring very soon. Both of which I have read before but am thrilled to read again! Speaking of the Lord of the Rings I am soooooooooo THRILLED about The Hobbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant.... I repeat... CAN'T WAIT for the Hobbit to come out!!!!   

Well I guess that I have to..... :-(

Coming up next a review on the book Savvy By:Ingrid Law!



3 comments:

Hannah Joy said...

On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness is an awesome book!!! The whole series is awesome. I have been wanting to read The Humming Room too. Oh and I cannot wait for the Drowned Vault to come out!!!

Farrah D said...

Thanks for the comment! Ya I an sooo excited for the Drowned Vault!!!!!!!!!

Jane Anise said...

:D i like screamed when i saw the cover for The Drowned Vault. haha
and i'm so glad you're going to read The Hunger Games !!! trust me, i think you'll REALLY enjoy it (and the series)