Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hunger Games

Two days ago I finished reading one of the human race's most remarkable creations.

The Hunger Games.

Sooo to the people around me I probably seem to have turned into a maniac. And it is all because of The Hunger Games. I have only read the first book, but by the 10th page I knew I liked it, by the 28th I was sold! I am soooooo going to die of agony until I see the movie! Some of my friends saw it opening night and they said that it followed the book very closely and was very well done. I think that I might like it even better then the Lord of the Rings. And to people who know me that is saying A LOT!!! I mean I have raved about Lord of the Rings for the past 6 years!!!!!!!!!!!! (I still can't wait for the Hobbit!) I can't say enough about how much I love the HG's but I would bore you while I went on and on about Gale and Katniss and Cinna....... You get my point? :) soo I would give the first book a 10/10 I can't wait to read the other two!!!

1 comment:

Jane Anise said...

Ahem *clears throat* AND Peeta, I presume??? ;D
Yes, you have become a complete maniac. But so have I. Let's be MANIACS TOGETHER!! :)
and WE ARE SEEING THIS TOGETHER! :)
<3
great post!