Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

The War Horn-A Review-

The War Horn by:J Tobias Buller will be available on Amazon as an eBook very soon! I have already had the privilege of reading this book from the editing standpoint being one of the five lucky winners chosen to pre-read the book before it was put on-line for purchase.

I found this book very interesting to read and it grasped me with a longing to hurry up and find out what would happen next! It was full of twists and turns in the plot so that right when you thought that one thing would happen something else did! I felt a connection with all of the characters and their emotions were communicated so well!You definitely felt a connection with all the characters!
I would rate this 8/10. It really is a must read!

For more information on the author and the book you can visit these links!
Official Cover Art!
On Tobias!
His Novels!

No comments: